Monday, June 16, 2008

PARTING RELATIONS

i sit alone,and often wonder.....
was that my fate,or my blunder?
that parted me with all my riches,
and threw me in a world full of ditches,
oh! how blind and nervous and handicapped,
i feel today and will perhaps,
for a long long time hence forth,
for the losses and wounds i suffered before,


i often think, i often wonder.....
was that me fate, or my blunder?
that i cant see a soul around...
only agony, and vincing pain surround,
me, my being, my every breath,....
and my past consists of things i regret,
i miss those people, i miss those joys,
those hurrays!, those yipees!...and those ahoys!


but now i think, and now i wonder....
why did i think that it was my blunder?
relations part...when they ask for,
your smiles and joys...and much, much more...
they leech your blood,.....they leech your life,
they push you in the middle of a strife,
of mind and soul and heart........
such parasites are better off,
such relations better broken off,
and a new space cleared, my heart, hey!!!!!
for a new-new sun to rise one day....

No comments: