Thursday, June 5, 2008

TAGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....

5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF.................
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


tagged by my beshtesht buddy tushar....here r 5 random facts about myself.




1.i am an utterly disorganized person.i forget where i keep things which are damn important.my room is always "litterd" with clothes and books.i clean my room every 3 days.so there is a lot of dust also,chocolate wrappers(me crazy about chocolates u c)....ummm...thats it.

2.i day dream a lot about how i would be about one month later,one year later,one decade later.....and so on and so forth.

3.i love books.but these days i am not getting to read many.so i am always sad.i have started reading blogs instead,specially that of tushar and once or twice of a girl named pankhuri.

4.i love changing my looks every now and then.you will never find me in the same hairstyle a month later.you will always notie that my dressing style changes as the shape of the moon.

5.i love kohl.i usually don’t step out of my house without putting kohl in my eyes.







5 things u would find in my bag...................
---------------------------------------------------------------------
again tagged by my beshtesht buddzzz.....
1. kohl pencil-revlon usually.
2. deo-i love smelling good always.
3. F.M radio-cant live without music.
4. my cell phone-i love calling friends and messaging them whenever i can.
5. lip gloss-gosh! how can i forget that!!!!!!!

No comments: